Mins to prepare
Mins to cook
- 24 crostini (either made or shop bought)...
- 200g soft chevre (goat's cheese)
- 1 x 270g Jar of TWO CHEFS Caramelized Capsicum Relish
- Small basil leaves
- Mash the cheese (with the rind) in a bowl, adding small amount of cream if needed
- Spread thin layer on each crostini, ensuring enough left for step four
- Place a teaspoon of TWO CHEFS Caramelized Capsicum Relish on each crostini
- Top with a dollop of the cheese 5. Place under a very hot grill until cheese is slightly melted and pale golden.
- Remove from grill, arrange on platter and then top with a small basil leaf before serving.